Indian Coast Guard has published notification for the recruitment of Assistant Commandant General Duty, Commercial Pilot Licence (SSA) & Technical (Engineering & Electrical) for 01-2023 Batch. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
|Indian Coast Guard
Asst Commandant – 01/2023 Batch
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 18-02-2022 at 11:00 hrs
- Last Date to Apply Online: 02-03-2022 (28-02-2022 Extended to 02-03-2022) up to 17:00 hrs
- For General Duty: Candidates should Born between 01-07-1998 to 30-06-2002(Both dates inclusive)
- For Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL-SSA): Candidates should Born between 01-07-1998 to 30-06-2004 (Both dates inclusive).
- For Technical (Mechanical): Candidates should born between 01-07-1998 to 30-06-2002 (Both dates inclusive).
- For Technical (Engineering & Electrical): Candidates should born between 01-07-1998 to 30-06-2002 (Both dates inclusive).
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
(i) Asst Commandant (GD), Technical: 157 cms minimum. Reduction in height for candidates from hilly areas and tribal areas will be in accordance with the Central Govt. regulations.
(ii) Asst Commandant (CPL-SSA) (Men/Women): Minimum 162.5 cms and maximum 197 cms, leg length minimum 99 cms.
(B) Weight. Proportionate to the Height and Age, + 10 % acceptable.
(c) Chest. Well proportionate, minimum expansion 5 cms.
(d) Eye Sight.
(i) Asst Commandant (GD) 6/6 6/9 – Uncorrected without Glass.
6/6 6/6 – Corrected with Glass.
(iii) Asst Commandant 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in other
CPL holders (SSA) correctable to 6/6.
(iv) Asst Commandant (Tech) 6/36 6/36 – Uncorrected without Glass.
6/6 6/6 – Corrected with Glass
|Assistant Commandant – 01/2023 Batch
|Commercial Pilot Licence (SSA)
||12th Class, current /valid Commercial
Pilot Licence (CPL)
|Technical (Electrical/ Electronics)
|Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
|Last Date Extended
||Click Here Notification-Indian-Coast-Guard-Asst-Commandant-01-2023 (1)
||Link 1 | Link 2